Connemaraponny iFokus

Connemaraponny

Etikett: allmänt
Läst 2066 ggr
EwaAngantyr
0

Innellan Kestrel

Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.

Hej!

Jag är snart ägare till två föl efter denna hingst. Vet ni något om honom??

[AlphLauren]
0
#1

Jag är partisk eftersom min egen häst är

E. Spinway Corona och u: Abbeyleix Flora (u: fiounnala)

Innellan Kestrel är ju

E. Spinway Comet (helbror till s. corona) och u: Abbeyleix Swan (u: fiounnala)

Cool

kicki13
0
#2

Han är grymt vacker och en av mina hästar har honom som mf

(e. Janus u. Innellan Village Lass ue. Innellan Kestrel).

kicki13
0
#3

Otroligt vacket föl Kyss och jag skulle inte säga nej till att ha en avkomma till efter honom.

Mitt sto (se ovan #2) är en jätte trevligt, possitiv och rolig häst att jobba med. Desutom är hon mycket vacker.

EwaAngantyr
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#4

Roligt att höra! Han verkar ju fått väldigt bra bedömningar.
Den andra fölungen är gulbrun men blir skimmel.  Vad tycker du om honom?

merryhill
0
#5

IMO Kestrel is one of the best stallions alive, he did stand few seasons in Finland, so we have quite many of his progeny here. His first finnish foals were born in 2004, I myself have one of his sons. You will find him at my website http://www.merryhillsponit.net/wizard_eng.php . There should be a photo of Kestrel too in Wizard's pedigree.

He stamps his "get", you allways recognise Kestrels offspring when you see one. They are all very typey with strong and short bones, they have very deep body and lovely heads. Hindsight is that most of them have long loin and they are so wide at withers, it's very difficult to find a fitting saddle Rynkar på näsan. As here is written previously they seem to have same problem as S. Corona's offspring, they need a rider. Not the easiest one to train. They move better than average pony. They are very cheap to feed, I haven't ever seen a skinny progeny of Kestrel, many overweight's thoughFlört.

My Wizard is the best pony I have ever ridden, biggest problem is how to motivate him to do things when I want them to be done Flört… Now I think I have found a balance training him and I hope he is ready for dressage arenas at next season. He is still very playfull, when you clean his paddock he surely hangs around and steels your shovel when you turn your back on him. Or turns the wheelbarrows upside downSkrikandes (of course, when it is almost full) and runs smiling away… And when you have filled it again, he sneeks back and makes the same thing again. When he was stallion he was full of himself and wasn't that easy to handle, but after we gelded him he is the most laid back pony, his only stress is that food will end… He is very confident pony and knows he is the favourite oneOskyldig.

I hope you will enjoy your "Kestrelians", they are much fun. If you are in Facebook, there is group called Innellan Kestrel and his progeny, where is many photos of his childrenGlad.

merryhill
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#6

Wizards page

Didn't put the straight link at his page so here it is, not the sharpest pen when it comes to the computersObestämd… Attached one of my favourite photos of Wizard, picture is taken by my good friend Kaisa Kukkanen 2008.

EwaAngantyr
0
#7

Thank you for all information! I seems like I have found very nice ponies!!  Hopefully I will bring them home on thursday this week.